Thursday, May 3, 2012


Here is a quick peek at the other new collection of "Alternative" Wedding Guestbooks!

I have been working on this design for some time now - 
I have been carefully collecting vintage postcards and letters from the market - to use as inspiration for this new series.

Petite Paris Postcards!  (25 of them)
height: 2 5/8"
width: 3 7/8"

The vintage atlas box is handmade specifically for the postcards - they fit inside safely and securely.
I have hand cut and assembled the box - and used vintage map pages for the interior and exterior. Real vintage maps - not reprints!
I have hand punched a small leather circle and riveted it onto the cover with cream colored twine - to wrap around the box and keep the postcards secure.

I have a few other petite postcards finished - but, I am still working on the boxes.

When they are finished - I will post pics...






No comments: