Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's almost that time of year...
finding the perfect Christmas Tree!



Check out the shop - 

I just got a huge tree delivery this weekend!







Paper Holiday Tree Decoration

  
These trees have each been hand cut using upcycled book board! 

I reuse vintage books and paper in my work- and I try to use

 every single bit of them! 

This CARDBOARD TREE was

 once a BOOK COVER!

I covered both front and back (and sides) of the trees with

 vintage french advertisements, colorful pages from

 childrens' books, vintage maps and recipes - all salvaged

 from the Porte de Vanves flea market in Paris!

I carefully sanded each tree to give them a vintage inspired

 look! 

Tree measures:

height: 4"
width: 4" (at widest point)



Why not get an entire Paper Forest?


Easy to Assemble - 
Simply slide together and the tree stands!


Simply take apart for easy and flat storage!

No comments: