Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vintage Repurposed Ornaments and Bulbs -
 Holiday Decor










Holiday Decor -Vintage- Retro - Upcycled - Metallic - Stylish

Enjoy the Holidays - Vintage Style!
                                                                         
           I am so exited to present a holiday collection of 
vintage recycled holiday decor!

While searching to find amazing vintage items for the shop - I kept stumbling upon vintage (but very worn) ornaments and christmas bulbs - just waiting for someone to find them and give them a second chance! I imagined them covered in GOLD - SILVER - LIME GREEN - even PINK!

And now - here they are!

Vintage Bulbs:

Height: 3"
Width: 1"

Vintage Ornaments:
Height: 1 1/2"
Width: 1 1/2"


All pieces have been covered with a prime coat of spray paint - then multiple colored coats of spray paint and finally a top clear sealer coat of paint. Much care has been taken in the painting of these pieces. They are for indoor use only. They will chip if they are handled roughly.



All of the pieces are original vintage pieces (as shown in the 

last photo) - therefore are Fragile and must be Handled with Care!


Clear Glass Vase

Height: 9"
Width: 3 1/4"


Vintage Pieces will be wrapped separately from the Glass Vase for shipment.

Upon arrival - 
SIMPLY STACK IN VASE and ENJOY the HOLIDAYS!

VINTAGE STYLE!










I have created a limited edition of 6 sets for this vintage collection!

I have listed them over in my Etsy Shop - Rue 15 Vintage



















Original faded and worn vintage ornaments below:



Below are the painted ornaments and bulbs drying in the styrofoam stands. 


When I went out to check on the bulbs - this beautiful autumn leaf had landed right in the middle of my work space.
It looked so perfectly placed among the orange I was painting - I had to take a picture!




No comments: