Sunday, October 19, 2008

Look at these desserts!
(Okay, these are really felt pastries that were in the window of a fantastic children's store).
But, they look good enough to eat, don't they!?
I have been eating my way through Paris by way of the Patisseries!
(Not such a bad way to indulge in the city...)
They are seriously unresistable -
Delightful to look at...even more Delightful to eat!
Here are some real ones:
Cafe Liegeois and Chocolat Liegeois


Beautiful Sunflowers!


I stumbled upon this store while I was wandering around the city.
The hot pink outdoor tables caught my eye. This place - Fauchon- was gourmet food heaven!
There was a small cafe, a patisserie, a bakery and a gourmet food section.
Everything in this store is eye candy...
from the nifty little take-out containers to the array of muti-colored macaroons.


I splurged on this Framboise Brioche.
It was filled with raspberry jelly and a raspberry candy coating on top.
It was wonderful and I wish I had another one as I write this.


More delicious desserts with lovely packaging.


These were (they've all been eaten) the scrumptious treats from the patisserie.


The local farmers market on samedi (Saturday).


Look at the size of those tomatoes!






All of the packages and treats from the market!


No comments: