Saturday, January 17, 2009


Hello!
Well, I don't know where today went....
I didn't get near enough done today that I wanted too -
(although, that always seems to be the case).
I was working on mini's today -
Here's a pic of the colorful mixture before the paper was inserted.
I love using all of these vintage buttons....
it can take me hours just to get the right combination of button/fabric!
Anyhow, I just finished a really chunky book -
I'll have to take a pic tomorrow to post.
I love it - I just didn't love rebinding the entire thing after I realized
I had sewed the entire book upside down - ugh! oops!
Oh well, it's all a learning process, right!?!
I'll be even more careful next time I start binding a book.
Okay, that's it for now. I'm considering applying for an arts fest this summer.
I would love to do it ....so,
I'll keep you updated.

No comments: